Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Slow yet steady change - Rise of Bihar


It was August 2007, when I had to leave Patna for my engineering from Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology,Orissa. The years passed by, I heard quite good things about the state and the good things kept increasing down the years. Though I always used to come back during my vacations, but I hardly used to get any chance to observe the changes. Today when I used to get any chance to observe the changes. Today when I have completed my engineering, & resting myself in the break I have before joining an organization, I see things have changed for good around me. The People, the core of any developing process, are now much aware of things happening around and are much open to accept new things which they feel is acceptable and not above the line. Though a section of society has always been there which has not accepted the changes, but with the impact of time, they have not been a barrier. The State Government has marched ahead implementing new plans, working on social welfare, has given due importance to commercial development & the future looks appreciable. Due credits to the Chief Minister, who has worked keeping a target in mind on the long run, as thing around were not in a position to take a U-turn overnight. The process has been a bit slow, coz it needed to be corrected from the roots but has ensured to be a steady one. The future of Bihar certainly seems bright as I walk through these lanes of 2011.

1 comment:

Saurav Patoa said...

that was nice.hearin smthin gud bout Bihar!!...i would b mor happy if u write something about our college.i dnt mean our coll lif,i simlpy mean our administration.both +ve n -ve stuffs!!